Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Highway to Hollywood...


 Hello Gals and Guys! I'm back again on this New Year to show you another price right, fashion look! Let me start by wishing you all a Happy New Year!! I wish prosperity and success to you all! Take 2014 by the reigns and ride it all the way to the top! This is the year to continue to grow an improve from the wonderful person you were last year! Nothing can hinder you from being the person you want to be this year, but you. Have a brighter and more optimistic outlook this year; I can only give you all this advice because it is what I've told myself. I've seen this quote about 1,000 times on instagram today, but it is actually a good one, "Today is the first page of a 365 page book; make it a good one!" My plans for this year are simple...keep improving the person that I am.




Today was spent  shopping and running errands, preparing for the Magna Carta concert I will be attending Sunday. I am eager to attend the show so I am being a bit excessive in planning my outfit! Have any of you been to the concert? Oh yea, and I will be sure to post my outfit for you guys! For today's look I chose to pair my classic Timbs with a pair of denim Levis and a slightly cropped sweater. It was a bit chilly today and the thick sweater allowed me to not only be warm, but also FASHIONABLE! The faux fur scarf brought some "chicness", is that a word? LOL, to this otherwise tomboyish look.
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details
Sweater: Thrifted
Jeans: Levi
Timberlands: Marshalls
Handbag: Marshalls
Faux Fur Scarf: H&M



 
 
Thanks for tuning into another episode of Hollywood Wear That! I look forward  to talking to you guys soon! Peace and Blessing to you all in this New Year!
 
XOXO,
Holly <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment