Monday, January 6, 2014

Highlighted NewsPaper...

Well helloooo ladies and gents!! Its been a while, hasn't it? Well, if feels like it has been years to me! As I told you guys on my previous post, I attended Jay z's concert this Sunday! I'm glad this is just a blog and not a video because my voice is out of commission at this present moment! I had an amazing night at the concert and was happy that my outfit of choice allowed me to dance the night away!
 
 
I decided to keep it simple with a monochromatic look and just a pop of color. When I think of Jay, my mind automatically goes to the clean black and white look, so that was my inspiration for this look. When attending a concert I believe that as far as priorities go, how comfortable an outfit will be should be high up. I knew that I would be standing the whole night so I chose to pair this clean look with some wedged, fringed booties.
 
 
 
Outfit Details
 
Bomber Jacket: TJ Maxx
Graphic Sweatshirt: Target
Leather Trimmed White Skinnies: Target
Leather & Suede Fringed Booties: Torrid
Neon Clutch: TJ Maxx
 
 
I am a huge fan of the short set trend that graced the runways in the spring and summer, but it was a bit to cold to have all my goodies out! I decided to make my own suit set combo with a white bomber jacket and leather trimmed skinny jeans! Although the pair was not meant to be worn together, I believe that the pieces complimented each other well, don't you?
 
 
 
I know I've spoken to you guys about breaking fashion rules before, and this outfit is the epitome of that! The whole, "no white after Labor Day", is for the birds! It is all about HOW YOU WEAR IT!
The black graphic sweater and black booties made this outfit more season appropriate.
 
I just wanted to take the time out and thank each and everyone of you who have taken time out of your busy schedules to stop by and see ya girl! I truly appreciate you all!
 
XOXO,
Holly
 


No comments:

Post a Comment