Friday, January 17, 2014

Work Day Chronicles

Hey there darlings!!!! I know, I know I've been gone for minute, so I have prepared myself for the fussing that I deserve. :(. I do apologize guys! I just started a new job and it took some getting use to, but I am back in the swing of things! Just to prove how back I am, I woke up earlier today juuuussst to take pictures for this post before work. Proud of me??? I was a bit hesitant on whether or not to do work day looks, because yes your girl does have 9 to 5! Then I realized that many of my followers do too! Hopefully you guys can find inspiration in these WORK DAY CHRONICALS posts.
 
 
 
Today was casual Friday at my job and we were allowed to wear jeans. But hey, who says jeans can't be dressed up? I've always been a firm believer in dressing to impress for work, even on casual days! Besides, who can pass up the opportunity to pair a good pair of jeans with a blazer? Not this chic!
 
 
 
I threw together this outfit in about 10 minutes, and I think it came out nicely if I may say so myself! I recently purchased this light beige Calvin Klein blazer and knew instantly that jeans would be worn with it. I feel as though a nice beige blazer with a white top exudes class and sophistication, even with denim. For warmth I added my favorite infinity scarf.




Leopard is probably my biggest fashion obsession and will remain such until the end of time!!! However, it is all about picking the right leopard print. I know I am not the only one who has fallen victim to that leopard print that is too light; too big of print; or too cartoony.  Well, this leopard print does not fit into those catastrophic categories!  Oh yea, and to my surprise the shoes and bag were perfect matches!
 
OUTFIT DETAILS
Blazer: Marshalls (Calvin Klein)
Chiffon Button Shirt: Target
Jeans: Levi
Booties: Steve Madden
Purse: Steve Madden
 
I hope each and everyone of you have an amazing and fun-filled weekend! Live young, Laugh often, and Love hard!
 
XOXO,
-Holly <3

 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it!!! Congrats on the new job my love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hun! And you know I was so excited to be out of that other place!

      Delete