Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Blue Suede Shoes

Date night looks are one of my favorites. Being able to incorporate sexiness into your look while still looking classy can be a bit tricky though.


My fiancĂ© and I decided to hit up a hookah bar this past weekend which gave me the perfect excuse to get a little sassy! It was cold at night, so I still had to be realistic with my outfit. I pulled out my leather and chiffon mini length skirt and made that my base. I had previously purchased these Kimchi Blue booties that I knew I had to pull out for a night on the town. 




The booties are a faux velvet material in a beautiful navy blue color. The pop of color added interest to my black and white look. I also had to perfect pair of orange and blue earrings to accent the booties. 

 A black and white Paris long sleeve tee and a gold detailed belt completed this look. I was comfortable throughout the night and felt very confident knowing that I was "sexy" without doing too much!



            Outfit Details:
Paris Tee: Rugged Wearhouse
Leather/Chiffon Peek-a-boo Skirt: Target
Booties: Kimchi Blue
Gold Plate Belt: Asos
Earrings: Rugger Wearhouse


I hope that this look gave you ladies some ideas on how to keep it sexy, chic, and classy on those winter date nights! Thanks so much for tuning in and I'll talk to you guys soon!!!!



XOXO,
-Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment