Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sporty Chic.

Finally we get a little warmer weather here in the NC, well 53 degree type warm. I took advantage of this change in temperature by letting a thin bomber jacket act as my only means of warmth! I am in love with this jacket that my honey bought me a few Valentines back. He knows how much of a sucker I am for the perfect leopard print, as do you all, so he got a few alterations and additions done to it to make it customized!



This bomber/track jacket features a Versace inspired print with hints of leopard print. It is for sure a statement piece that doesn't need much help. I simply paired Levi's Boyfriend Jeans and some black pointed toe heels to complete this look. It was very comfortable for a Saturday shopping trip and I didn't feel too over dressed. The inspiration for this look came from the beautiful Asa Soltan Rahmati, shahs of sunset cast member. I think her style is amazing and often stalk her instagram for ideas. In the picture she had paired a colorful tracker style jacket with some distressed boyfriend jeans and black peep toed booties. As you can see, I threw my own individual style on the look which is what it is all about! Don't be afraid to draw inspiration from someone, but just be sure to let your true self shine through!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
1. Bomber/Tracker Jacket: Thrifted
2. Jeans: Levi Boyfriend Jeans (Marshalls)
3.Heels: Nine West
4. Purse: Steve Madden
 
 

 
 
 At this time I would like to take a moment to speak specifically to my ladies, sorry fellas. Ladies, Don't be afraid to throw on those heels for a chill Saturday. As you can see, the heels I chose to rock weren't even 4" which made them very comfortable! No, you are not "doing too much" or "trying to hard". You are however, being the fierce, sexy, and stylish lady that I know you all are. Okay fellas, come on back!


 
 
You guys should already know what is coming.... Thanks soooooo very much for all your support guys, it truly means the world to me! I will continue to bring you these price smart looks and please feel free to ask any questions you guys! Live loud; laugh hard; and love always!
 
XOXO,
-Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment